Can you believe it Christmas is nearly here! December/January is the time when most babies are conceived (we can’t imagine why! Mulled wine anyone?) To celebrate this and help you on your conception journey we have got 1 of 5 awesome prize packs for you to win. All you need to do is answer the question below and sign up to our email list.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on December 9th so hurry up and enter today! Winners will be chosen at random on December 10th!
Win 1 of these Fabulous Prize Packs!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
– There is no fee required to enter the competition.
– Prizes: There are five prize packs to be won, these will be given out at random. Packs 1 & 2 contain a Hoopsy Eco Pregnancy Test 3 pack, Piece Out Puzzle and BAO Skincare body lotion. Pack 3 contains Hoopsy Eco Pregnancy test 3 pack, Conceive Plus prenatal vitamins for women, Conceive Plus prenatal vitamins for men and Conceive plus fertility lubricant. Pack 4 contains Hoopsy Eco Pregnancy test 3 pack, First Response Ovulation Test and First Response lubricant. Pack 5 contains Hoopsy Eco Pregnancy test 3 pack, Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Elevit DHA, Elevit Probiotics and Forelife lubricant.
– The judging criteria: The winner will be drawn at random
– Opening date December 8am 1st 2022 GMT
– Closing date 11.59pm on 9th December 2022 GMT
– Entry is only open to residents of UK aged 16 or older.
– The name and address of the Promoter – Hoopsy Ltd, 61, Bridge St, Kington HR5 3DJ
– The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition ending.
– The prizes should be claimed within 30 days of the notification email and after this time the prizes will no longer be available.
– The prizes will be sent out via Royal Mail within 30 days of the competition ending. Prizes may be sent out separately.
– The winners will be announced via the Hoopsy Facebook page, Hoopsy Instagram and in the Hoopsy enewsletter.
– Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
– No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
– Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
– It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
– No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
– The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
– The prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
– The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
– If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
– The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
– Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
– Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
– The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
– The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
– The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The prize draw will be governed by UK law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.