I want to Help You Get Pregnant
When you are trying to conceive (TTC) it can be hard, stressful, emotional and expensive, I know!
You may or may not know that Hoopsy is a newish environmentally friendly pregnancy test that you wee on, and is my business, started after my IVF journey, that’s me there on the left in the green!!
Our tests are over 99% accurate (the same as leading brands), but they are made from 99% paper which means that they are MUCH better for the planet and your future child…. I mean who wants their child growing up drinking water with microplastics in it? That is what happens to those plastic midstream tests, the plastic takes 30 years to break down into microplastics which go into our waterways and food…. YUK!!!
My challenge is that often women think that a sustainable test doesn’t work (boo). This is NOT true.
This is where you come in.
I am looking for FIVE women who are TTC in the UK.
I will send you a 3 pack of our Eco Pregnancy Tests every month until you conceive… FOR FREE!!
What’s the catch? Well I’d like you to tell your friends about the tests, write or video us a testimonial, send in a photo with your positive test (we can delay posting the photo until you have told your family!) and attend a 1 hour online chat about some new test designs.
If you would like to be one of our five ambassadors fill in your information below, I will randomly decide on the winners at the end of September 2023, but won’t announce them in public (I know that you might not have told people you are trying), I will email you and let you know if you selected by October 5th 2023.
If you don’t hear then unfortunately you weren’t selected, but if you want to double check that you haven’t missed an email then get in touch in October.
Expectations: Just to be Clear
What we expect from you….
– 1 written or video testimonial about the tests
– A photo of you with a used test (we can discuss when it is posted so no one gets a shock!)
– Feedback on the tests, this could be instructions, packaging, description, look etc.
– To take part in a 1 hour online session about a new test design
– If you love them (which we hope you do) to tell all your friends about our pregnancy tests 🙂
What we give you…..
– 1 x 3 pack of our Eco Pregnancy tests (worth £14.99 per pack) is sent to you by Royal mail each month
– I will email/text you each month to check in and see if you still need the tests for the month coming up.
– We will send you a 3 pack of tests each month until you get pregnant or decide to stop trying, even if this takes 12 months or more!
Things to Note:
– You HAVE to have a postal address in the UK, we won’t post outside of the UK
– We won’t announce our ambassadors anywhere unless you are happy with us doing so – no pressure
Terms & Conditions – the fine print & how it all works!!
- There is no fee required to enter to become a Hoopsy ambassador
- Prizes: Five women will be sent 1 x 3 pack of the Hoopsy Eco pregnancy tests every month until they have conceived (or a maximum of 24 months). We will email or text/Whatsapp you every month to check that you need the tests, you will need to respond, if we don’t hear back we will assume you no longer need them.
- The five winners will be drawn at random
- Offer opening date 19th September 2023 BST
- Offer closing date 11.59pm on 30th September 2023 BST
- Entry is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or older.
- The name and address of the Promoter is Hoopsy Eco Ltd
- The five winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the competition ending.
- The prize should be claimed within 30 days of the notification email and after this time the prizes will no longer be available.
- The test packs will be sent out via Royal Mail untracked each month.
- The winners will not be announced publically if you’d like to know if you are a winner please contact us.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The tests will only be delivered to an address within UK.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Hoopsy reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Hoopsy shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- Hoopsy’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by UK law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, TikTok, Facebook or Instagram.