The Eco Pregnancy Test 3 pack contains 3 midstream pregnancy tests that are over 99% accurate while also being better for the planet than plastic tests.
The Eco Pregnancy Test a midstream test
- Has over 99% accuracy (same as Clearblue etc when used on the day your period is due)
- Is made from 99% paper & therefore is 99% plastic-free
- Can be used up to 5 days before your period is due
- Has an hCG sensitivity of 25mIU/ml
- Is easy to write on if you want to record when you took the test to compare tests
- Gives you the results in 5-10 minutes (depending on how diluted your urine is)
- Gives you 7 day a week support for questions via email, Whatsapp and socials
- Takes up less space in landfill than plastic tests if you just throw it in the bin
- 50% recyclable in the paper recycling
- The paper used comes from Responsibly Managed Forests
- 100% recyclable box packaging
- Doesn’t take 20-30 years to breakdown unlike plastic tests
- Has been approved for sale by the EU medical authorities (CE)
What Users are Saying...
Easy to Read Results
The Eco Pregnancy test is really easy to read, whether it is positive, negative, or invalid. Invalid may mean that you didn’t follow the instructions 100%, if you get this re-read the instructions and try again with a new test.
If you are not sure what your result is, then do send us a photo via email, Whatsapp or socials and we can help.
Eco Pregnancy Test 3 Pack Instructions
- Open the test pouch when you are ready to do your test
- Hold the end with the Hoopsy logo and put the other end in your urine stream for 10 seconds (or dip into a cup of collected urine), trying not to wee over the MAX line
- Put the test on a flat surface with the printed side up
- Wait 5-10 minutes to read the result, the time depends on how diluted your urine is
Download or read the full instructions here, the instructions are also printed inside every pack
GOT MORE QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT OUR FAQS HERE